There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Beautiful

I wouldn't expect any less from you amalloc.

Very moving. I liked the song a lot too.

Keep up the good work!

My 1st Flash Animation My 1st Flash Animation

Not a bad first attempt

Considering the title I was expecting something horrible, but it's not bad for your first Animation. It was short but that can be forgiven. Keep up practicing!

Croberson responds:

Thanks :D

The Flying Rocket Collab The Flying Rocket Collab

I see...

I guess they ran out of Clay in your special education class and decided to make flash movies instead...

JackNicholson responds:

RABAPALOOZA

Ready's Voyage Ready's Voyage

My 2 cents

I'd like to take my time to review this short. I'm absolutely fascinated with serious films like this. It's too bad people take their given talents to produce material that would otherwise be considered inappropriate, tasteless and discriminative, just to name a few. I am very glad to know that there are still true artists, whose perception of the world is different than those driven by violence and senseless humour.

The movie was very moving, and sad at the same time. If only people had the idea of what it feels to be disabled and not be able to share the world in a "normal" way, as perceived by others. It's also very unfortunate to know that society is so infatuated to the materialistic level of life, that they rarely, if ever put their own imagination to use.

Excellent graphics and music.

Btw, I think I speak for every one who actually appreciates this movie and any other serious films, when I say that I feel sorry that there is such a huge amount of ignorant pricks, who have nothing else to do, but post senseless garbage (as always). These are the people that this world can do without. So please, if any of you are reading, do humanity a favor, and throw yourselves in front of traffic.

Please disregard them, your film rocks.

Angel B. Dean 03_02 Angel B. Dean 03_02

I'm impressed

Although I cannot say I haven't seen that style of movie ( I usually call it a transitional comic strip ) I can say that it's rarely used. However you've done one heck of a job implementing the whole style, you're even using 3d elements in the transitions.

I have seen the first episode of this series, and I can say without doubt that your artistic skills have improved a lot since then. It's obvious you've been working hard on this series. Good luck with it, and good job.

Windows Noises Windows Noises

That was very original

I see no reason why it should be blammed. Please if you ever make more "tracks" let us hear it.

super dowg to the rescue super dowg to the rescue

Man...

It seemed like a good concept...until it became boring and repetitive. I don't know if it actually has an end, but I couldn't bare the song at all. So please next time use a better song at the least, like Foo Fighter's hero or something with a similar theme.

Turban-Guy: At the Cinema Turban-Guy: At the Cinema

It was nice

Although you need to work on the sound

greenblade1 responds:

i know, thanx for the review.

Key Chronicles: Chapter 1 Key Chronicles: Chapter 1

Yet another lock movie...

I'm getting tired of this lock/clock fad. I can't even recall watching a good quality flash from either of these groups (except "The Void" perhaps). Sure you say the idea is original, but then again, there are many movies that are "original" but still they fail, because they're badly produced. I saw no point in your little storyline whatsoever, maybe because I couldn't understand what those things were saying anyway. Try using some actual voice recordings for once, sheesh... I think this text-to-speech thing is the worst thing that could happen to the flash media.

Oh, and before you ask me if I do any flash, the answer is NO, but you see, if I actually made any flash I wouldn't confom with such low quality material and I would save my dignity by not submitting it to a place like NG.

DeleteThisProfile responds:

i understand that you're getting annoyed with this, but making a full person with countless layers for their body parts is extremely difficult. as for the "robot voices", 1, i have a really bad mic, and 2, the only times i try real speech is with lip sync and thats really tough.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Nice

I'm hooked with this animation. Nice Japanese-like animation, although I know the author is Korean. And I loved the song, I wish I could get a copy of that CD and the lyrics.